COMPAQ Presario CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPAQ Presario CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself Empty
PostSubject: Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself   Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 pm

May be you may well ask those questions: How you can disassemble a laptop computer keys? Can I take that apart and clean the liquid spill? Is it effortless repair a damaged key pad? I've been getting these questions sometimes and today I show ways to disassemble a laptop keyboard. You decide if possibly and easy or never. By the way, in among the previous posts I explain ways to fix individual keys over a laptop keyboard. http: //www. udtek. com/laptop-keyboard-c-3. htmlI'm doing the work for fun. I'm working on a damaged keyboard and get no intention to use it later on. First of all, you will need to remove the laptop key pad. For the keyboard disassembly I shall be using one of my tools shown to the following picture. STEP 1. Remove sticky tape safe-guarding the keyboard cable to back from the keyboard. STEP 2. The main keyboard cable is glued to your keyboard. Carefully separate the cable in the keyboard. STEP 3. Start peeling from the aluminum protective filmSTEP contemplate. Remove the protective dvd. After the protective film is removed it is certainly hard to attach it in to the keyboard because it is really deformed. STEP 5. Most laptop keyboards have some type of plastic separators. These separators secured about the back of the key pad. Plastic pins are melted about the back of the computer keyboard and retain separators set up. Push all plastic pins though wholes about the keyboard. Start removing the particular separator. The plastic separator may be removed. STEP 6. Now you will need to remove all key hats. Before you start eliminating key caps, make a graphic or xerocopy of the keyboard this means you know the order that keys are attached on the keyboard. In order to eliminate the key cap very carefully lift it up with each of your fingers. Remove the key cap and so the hinge underneath stays linked with the keyboard. Some big keys possess a different design. In addition to your hinge, some big keys (Back area or Space bar for example) may have an additional support clump. Remove the key cap with all the support bracket. As the simple truth is, the key hinge stays linked with the keyboard. STEP 7. Some laptop keyboards may have blank covers on a left and right sides from your up arrow key. Lift up and remove the blank cover. All keyboard key capitals and plastic separators happen to be removed. STEP 8. You can now start removing key handles - key lifting mechanisms. Carefully separate the key hinge with the keyboard. Each key hinge has two parts - external and internal items. When you remove the particular hinge, try to keep these parts connected to each other the same way they may be connected on the key board. If the external and even internal pieces got separated, you can assemble them all together. On the following picture the truth is the lifting mechanism (hinge) put together. As I mentioned at the beginning, I'm taking this keyboard apart simply for fun. That's why I don't cherish removed parts. If you third , guide to repair the keyboard, I would recommend to help keep all hinges in the perfect order. STEP 9. The keyboard has a few sheets laying one on top of another. Remove the particular sheet with silicone (or rubber) hard nips. STEP 10. Remove another sheet with traces. Both sheets happen to be separated from the key pad base. STEP 11. The actual sheet with traces contains two layers and all traces are running amongst these layers. STEP 12. To be able to access and repair traces you'll want to separate to layers from the other person. The keyboard has become disassemble. As you see it is not easy to disassemble a laptop keyboard including harder to put it again back together. Is that worth repairing? Probably not necessarily. These days you can find completely new laptop keyboard very bargain. http: //www. udtek. com/laptop-keyboard-c-3. htmlIf a person successefuly fixed your pc style keyboard, please share your practical experience! Let us know the content wrong and how you repaired the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://compaq-presario-cq60.forumotion.com

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself
Page 1 of 1